Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Boys

Ok so here are a couple of things that have happened the last three weeks. Ethan had his first trip to the dentist about two or three weeks ago. David started taking some steps in his walker. Ethan also had another first. He gave his first talk in primary. Oh wait no let me rephrase that, I, gave his first talk in primary. Anyways about a week or so ago mom and dad came over to watch the boys while I studied. They took the boys out for a walk and that is what these pictures are.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Sammi had her first dentist's appointment a few weeks back too! I was at work, but Cory said she did really well (so I went out and bought her a bathrobe that she has been wanting to match me). Sammi hasn't given a talk yet, but she has done a prayer (did great) and then she was assigned a scripture (of her choosing) and she chose to read about Daniel and the Lion's Den. She practice every night that week and even at the microphone before primary, but then got shy when the real time came, but got quite a bit out, I was so proud. I love watching the Sunbeams evolve and grow to where each talk the parent has to say less and less!! Fun times!!!

Lloyd and Ella said...

I may be slightly biased but David and Ethan are adorable little boys. Wet pants, chocolate and all!