Friday, April 16, 2010

Update

It has been way to long, so for those of you who have been waiting, here you go. The last couple of months have been very busy for me. School and family has kept me totally occupied. Anyway last week we went to Utah for a week. It was fun and the boys enjoyed playing with their cousins. Neil's sister Laurisa got married and we had a great time attending. Here are some pictures of our Utah trip. It snowed about 10 inches the Monday we arrived to Utah. We also went to a The Treehouse in Ogden which is a children's museum. (Totally Loved it too)

(Above: Our Next President of the United States. They had a cut out of President Obama, but I cut him out, he he he)

Above: Snow day! In APRIL??????



2 comments:

Orenda said...

Oh my goodness!!! They are SOOOOO cute! I hope things slow down for you so you can share with us more often

Melinda said...

Way cute! hehe, I would have cut Obama out too, lol. And snow days happen all year round in these parts! (UT/ID).