Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Ok so I can't believe it is already 2009!!! Holy Cow! Happy New Year everybody. We had a great Christmas in California. We got to go see Chris and Linda's new house and it is Awesome. We also got to see Greg and Penny. Anyhow we are getting ready to have a busy year. I have decided to make my new years resolution a little more realistic this year. Yes I do want to drop those unwanted pounds but other than that obivious goal, my resolution is to focus on other people besides myself this year. I feel I have been so blessed and I want to enjoy my family more. So I hope all of you have made your resolutions and have thought about it. Neil and I are looking forward to this new year and can't wait to see what it will bring.

2 comments:

Lloyd and Ella said...

Your family picture is adorable! Are you proud of me Karen, I've figured out my pass word so I can leave a comment??? We still need a Facebook tutorial however.

Melinda said...

I am weird and purposely do no make any goals during the month of January. Yeah, I'm a freak of nature I'm sure :-) But besides that I have a new years' postcard to send to you but I can't find the envelope from the picture card you sent to me, so if you could email me or message me on facebook with your address, I'll get it in the mail pronto!