Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Something I thought I would NEVER do!!!!

Ok so last night the boys went to bed a little bit early so Neil and I thought it would be a good opportunity to spend some time together. I don't know how it happened or who came up with the idea but Neil actually showed me how to play (are you ready for this) World of Warcraft!! What the heck, I must have been really desperate last night for etertainment. Anyhow he said I did really well and I think he was pleasantly suprised that I was trying something that he enjoyed. Anyhow for those of you who know about this game, I made it to level 4 which Neil said was a good start. This is something I thought I would never ever do, but it was actually kind of fun. I still prefer Zoo and Rollercoaster Tycoon, but I don't have tons of time to play video games anyway. Lets just say that I am proud of myself for trying something new.

3 comments:

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Yikes, I hope Brent doesn't read this and get any ideas. :) It's a bit of a joke between us. I never grew up with video games so haven't ever been drawn to them. Maybe just maybe I'll be bored one night too and see what all the hype is about. :)

Neil and Karen said...

Like I said I was really bored last night. It goes to show that when your kids go to bed early, you don't know what to do with yourself. Don't get sucked in!!! Stay away from the madness.

Susan said...

Hey Karen! That is awesome! I have yet to succumb to that, but I think it is only a matter of time before it will happen. Your family is so cute!