Friday, January 16, 2009

School Days!!

Alright I know that I should be reading right now but I just wanted to write a new post. So school is going and boy am I RUSTY! I feel so retarded because I end up reading things at least 3 or 4 times before I comprehend what I am reading. For the most part I am glad that I am taking classes again, however I have found it very difficult already to juggle two boys and homework. This is going to take me a while before I get back into the groove! Neil was laughing at me last night becuase I kept putting off my studying. He got home and I had the whole place clean and I had actually cooked a meal! Anyhow I better go I am starting to feel guilty as I am writing this.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Good luck with the classes! Even though I usually have SOMETHING to do for my classes at home, I have to say that I don't miss having homework one little bit! I used to think I would want an advanced degree and now I have to say it's not that important to get a Masters..lol speaking of putting things off I should be doing some other things too....like maybe posting my own blog...haha!